Monday, June 05, 2006

OK ... now it's too much ...

I JUST CAN STAND THE EXCITMENT ... in 48 hours I will be in Dublin awaiting my flight to Amsterdam ... can you believe that shit???

After I leave the office tonight, I'm gonna pack and then try to sleep. When I wake up tomorrow, I need to drop the dog off, pick up some european plug converters, shave my head, and then get through one more shift at work (of course I draw the late shift tomorrow!)

They are taking my picture tomorrow at work for the front page of our web site where the PG-rated version of this blog will reside. I'll link it once it is up. But this is the blog for all the juicy details, so be careful of who you send it to. Mothers, that is a warning to you all! Back to the picture, I can't wait to bust out the outfit that I have picked out for the USA game. It is going to be some funny ass shit to see that on the front page of the Comcast Sportsnet website ... I smile just thinking about it.

In addition, they higher-ups have decided to take advantage of my precense in Germany and have appointed me the unofficial CSN International Coorespondant at the World Cup (I made up that title but it sounds pretty official, huh?). Hopefully, some of the video that I shoot while I am there will be on the air the next day on CSN. How bad ass?

I think I have finished my good-byes. Still want to talk to a few more people though, hopefully I can get in touch with them tomorrow. It's weird that everyone wants to know if I am worried about my safety over there. I mean, yeah, I am going to be vigilant about what's going on (at least until I get a few doblebocks in me), but if you are so worried that it's all you think about, why even leave your house during the day? The world is a changed place, but I aint letting that affect my fun.

One more thing ... CAN WE GET SOME FREAKIN SUN OVER IN GERMANY??? 50 degrees is not going to just not going to cut it. Besides the fact that seeing everything in celcius makes it seem even colder. What is the conversion anyway? If anyone out there knows, leave me a message, please!

Alright, one more entry until I leave ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home